Monday, January 29, 2007

Salvation Army Finds---$7.50 total!!!











This morning at Salvation Army I found these cute black ballet flats---something I'd been looking for in "regular" stores and had yet to find ones I liked as well as these---and they are even my size!! YAY! When my feet "unpuff" after baby is born, I may have to put in a heel pad to keep them from slipping off, but right now they fit great!!








And then, an Eddie Bauer Linen Floral Wrap Skirt that I am hoping to fit into by Easter! (the great thing about wrap skirts is I can move the buttons as I lose weight! ) The skirt is so pretty---I love linen prints---and it has lots of colors to work with--- pinky red flowers, a nice sage green leaves and some purple flowers as well. Can't wait to wear it!!












No comments:

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4