Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Boy

Can you believe how much he's grown?
Look at those adorable legs!!!
I love you this much, Mommy!

Ian stands in his walker---
he even leans on it in the
direction he wants to go.
But thankfully his feet are still
"stuck" to the ground.
Just a matter of time.


2 comments:

Roberta said...

Hiya! :)
Ian is growing so big. He's such a cutie!
Nice surprise to see your Mister yesterday. I hope you are well and having a blessed summer.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mrs MK he's beautiful. Such a lovely big smile and those legs *are* adorable.

I really liked your quilt, too. I am so looking forward to getting back to quilting but have been busy painting fences instead!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4