Saturday, November 24, 2007

Traditions

Finding *snow* driving *miles*
Finding *smiles*


Staying *warm*

The annual expedition for the *perfect*
Christmas tree..........


2 comments:

Roberta said...

What a fun expedition. Ian must be a safe little driver. ;)
I am amazed you picked up your tree already. Do you have a tip to keep them from drying out too quickly in this climate?

Mrs. MK said...

Oh, well, I didn't know that there was any other option rather than a tree that absolutely disinigrates as you take it down the week after Christmas!! Really, it gets dry! But maybe that has something to do with the fact that I never remember to check the little water pot----fill 'er up once at the start and that's all she gets!!

Cutting the tree fresh helps, I think, but when you cut it 5 weeks before.....well, it's just plain ole dry!!

Sorry I'm not more help!!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4