Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Precious Sleep

I have been battling fatigue,
as can be expected for one
in my condition (expecting!)
Ian has never really been consistent
with sleeping patterns,
sometimes still waking up every 4 hours
through the night to nurse.
Twice in the last week, however,
he has slept 8+ hours.
What a difference that makes to momma!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! Sleep makes all the difference in the world. I don't do well with sleep deprivation.

Manuela

Julie said...

Isn't that the best???? My youngest decided he wanted his bed moved into his brothers' room so we are well on our way to sleeping longer, I hope. Still love that he comes to me in the early morning hours to nurse though.

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture !!! Your blog is one of my favorite...you are blessed with such a beautiful family ! I hope my english is correct, as I am a french mom of 6, with my little one (almost 3) still breastfed one or two times a night !

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4