Sunday, January 13, 2008

Where I've been....

out in the desolate, wintry foothills....
observing beauty I've never noticed before.....

and marvelling again
at the beauty and love that surrounds me everyday.....






the handsome men.....


the tender care.....





the huggable littlest....














the snow-munching, duct taped middlest.....


and the biggest brother giving..........



and bravely riding.....






the sun-kissed cheeks..........

where I've been!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the boys had the whole place to themselves! They're so adorable! I bet they had fun time!

Manuela

Mrs. G said...

Looks like a lot of fun... when you showed the picture of Nathan and you described him as the "middlest", at first I thought you meant 'mildest' and I knew that couldn't be right!!!:-) TTYS!

Cottage Contessa said...

This is just the lovliest post! What a beautiful family you have!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4