A little of this, a little of that, and what makes up my daily thoughts and activities....
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Contentment
Striving and pushing and aching
for contentment and rest.
Life's a Contradiction.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Just stopping by to let you know of a forum that is for Christian parents...I follow your blog and thought you may be interested. It is http://www.christianparentsforum.com/forums/index.php
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
1 comment:
Just stopping by to let you know of a forum that is for Christian parents...I follow your blog and thought you may be interested. It is http://www.christianparentsforum.com/forums/index.php
Post a Comment