...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
4 comments:
Great picture! They look so happy and I'm sure they feel so blessed to have you as their wife and mom.
Your husband has such smiley eyes! What's more~he passed them on to your boys!
I have been so happy to read your most recent blog posts~what a change I have witnessed in your levels of joy. SO happy for you!
This is a great one! :)
What a beautiful picture of your handsome young men (all of them!)
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment