Hmmm, perhaps I should get out there and get a few cold liking things in the ground too.
thinking of you...hey, I am doing a giveaway at my blog...some cute pink enamal storage containers-shiny and bright for spring. (and maybe perfect for your spinach and peas too!)
xoxo Kimmie mama to 8 one homemade and 6 1/2 adopted
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
2 comments:
What a sweet picture <3
Hmmm, perhaps I should get out there and get a few cold liking things in the ground too.
thinking of you...hey, I am doing a giveaway at my blog...some cute pink enamal storage containers-shiny and bright for spring. (and maybe perfect for your spinach and peas too!)
xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 6 1/2 adopted
Post a Comment