Yes, terrifying is the right word! We are praying with you. (((hugs))) I don't know when my hubby & I will know more about our moving-forward... but I suspect it will be soon. And it's terrifying for us too. Believing in the sovereignty of God feels like only small comfort sometimes. Which just proves my lack of faith. I would trade you pumpkin cookies for zucchini bread if I lived closer. :)
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
2 comments:
:) YUM. I picked extra to freeze just in case I need to make more jam later!
Yes, terrifying is the right word! We are praying with you. (((hugs)))
I don't know when my hubby & I will know more about our moving-forward... but I suspect it will be soon. And it's terrifying for us too. Believing in the sovereignty of God feels like only small comfort sometimes. Which just proves my lack of faith.
I would trade you pumpkin cookies for zucchini bread if I lived closer. :)
Post a Comment