Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Tough Day

It's really been *one of those days*. You know, the ones where nothing is the matter, yet everything is difficult and distressing. I really want to do about a million things, but all that I am capable of doing right now is heading to the couch for a quick nap---and prayers.
There's within my heart a melody;

Jesus whispers sweet and low,
"Fear not, I am with thee, peace, be still,"

In all of life's ebb and flow.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know,
Fills my every longing,
keeps me singing as I go.
~~Luther B. Bridgers

2 comments:

Brambleberry said...

I have those days as well. Thank goodness there is One whose shoulders are always strong enough to bear the weight.

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mrs MK, life can be really tough with three little ones. My heart goes out to you. God bless you. Kate XXXXX

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4