Thursday, August 2, 2007

First Give-a-Way!!!

It's about time for a give-a-way!!! I do so love giving presents!!! So for the month of August, leave me a comment on here on this post, and you will be entered into a fabulous drawing!!! I am going to add a new item each week---so a total of four wonderful, unique and totally unpredictable gifts for you!!!

Here is the first item---my new needlecase!! It would be lovely even if you don't sew for storing "modesty" safety pins on your dressing table ( I am always searching for a saftey pin on Sunday mornings to raise the opening of a button up shirt, or to keep it from gapping, or to secure a wandering strap!! ) Of course, you know exactly what to do with it if you sew---a perfect place for all those variety of needles---embroidery, quilting, sharps,......

So comment away, dear readers!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, that is so cute! I found you by way of Jewels blog. I would be so blessed if you would enter me in your drawing. Thanks! Tami

Anonymous said...

As I am about set to leave computer time behind me for a while, this little beauty made me smile today! Thank you for that...

Peggy

Anonymous said...

This is such a kind thing for you to do. =) The needle case is beautiful, by the way, and I was thinking of trying one on my own following your instructions...but perhaps I'll wait and see if I get 'lucky,' before trying one of my own.

Rebecca said...

I hopped on over here when I heard mention the word "give away' on Jewels' blog. Of course, I had to follow!

Lovely work!

And~beautiful children! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thing to do! I popped over from Jewel's blog. The needle case is beautiful and practical. Lovely work

Manuela

Anonymous said...

Katie,
The needle book is beautiful! I love your fabric choices.

Stacy said...

Very sweet! And I too love the fabric. And the ric-rack.
~Stacy

Racheal Miles said...

I found you through creative little daisy.

I would love to be entered into your giveaway please.
Racheal x

Unknown said...

Hi!
This is so pretty! Delicate and lacy.
I came over from Jewels' place and am so glad I did. I blog on homeschoolblogger.
Nice meeting you!
Lisa

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

What a beautiful case. Giveaway are the best.

Roberta said...

Hiya how are you doing?

Can't resist a giveaway! :)

I read your above post...haven't popped over to wardrobe refashion in a long time, thanks for reminding me. Looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

I have to tell you *Dolly* (4 y.o) saw B and said "Hey, how did he get on there?" :) I told her it was your blog. cute.

Brambleberry said...

Oooh! I can never resist a giveaway!

(I didn't know your name was Katie! Mine, too!) :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! And I'm GLAD to enter for a give-away! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I would like to be entered in your free giveaway.Thankyou Rachel

deb said...

Hi! This is my first visit to your site. After seeing a photo of a quilt, I think I will enjoy browsing. I found you by way of a comment over at Think on These Things. I'd like to enter your giveaway if it's open to new readers. Thanks! (Looks like I made it in the nick of time before the end of the month!)

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4