Friday, August 3, 2007

Frugal? Fancy? Fun? Friday!!!!!


Today I have so many ideas!!!
My brain is all in a clutter
(as is my sewing table!!)
and I can't seem to focus,
or make the simple decision on
what to blog about today!


I am going through a phase, (I'm afraid of phases---
they are such fun when you're in the thick of them,
but decidedly embrassing once you're out of them!!)
I am trying to simplify (yet fancy-fy at the same time!!)
my life and home.

Starting off with my spending, I have just joined ReFashion
and I am also resolving to "Use what I Have" in the sewing room.

For the next 4 months, I am going to challenge myself,
to be more creative by not always running out to buy some
new fabric when I want to make something.
Ok, I guess that ended up being Frugal so next week it's have to
be either Fancy or Fun !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan! I really feel the need to destash as well. While I love buying fabric, I certainly don't NEED everything I buy. And the reason I didn't comment on your giveaway post is because I'm trying to minimize the things I have, even if they are free! Although, that is one cute needle case. :o)

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4