Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On the Needles





Knitting, I must confess,

is my latest textile passion.

A little sweater for Ian

or *whomever it fits*

of this delightful baby alpaca.

It just feels so good

in my hands.

2 comments:

Brambleberry said...

You've inspired me. I think it's time for me to learn this wonderful art. I come from a long line of knitters and crocheters...for the longest time, I've not been able to get my brain and my fingers going at the same spead. Perhaps it's time to try try again.

The sweater above looks GREAT!

Mrs. MK said...

You can do it!!! It's really not very hard---I learned when I was nine, but haven't made anything since my first project---a red scarf for my dad. So I wasn't starting from scratch, but pretty close!!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4