Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Don't Laugh, Please?

No, I have not lost my mind! No, I am not bi-polar
( the "me" that most of you know is most decidedly NOT a neat-freak!)
No, I am not being commited this afternoon for temporary insanity....

Then why on earth am I vaccuuming the front grass?
Don't I have anything better to do?
I am vaccuuming the lawn because my Mister asked me~~~
aren't I just the picture of a helpful wife?
But that leads to more questions~~~
Does Mister have a weird cleanliness quirk? (yes)
Does Mister have a childhood phobia about fiberglass insulation? (yes)
I am vaccuuming tiny blackish-brown bits of blown-in fiberglass out of the grass,
otherwise Mister would never again be able to tussle about on it with the boys,
for fears of the phantom itches that always accompany insulation.
We are ripping the roof and walls off the front of the house, more pictures to come.
Hopefully they won't be as frighteningly embarrassing as these.



3 comments:

Brambleberry said...

Now *that's* love. You've got to be a contender for wife of the year. :)

Mrs. MK said...

hehe!!

Roberta said...

Too funny!
I bet the neighbors were giggling. :)
Adam comes home many nights with that yucky stuff on his clothes and skin.
We all give him light hugs till he can get it all cleaned off.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4