...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
3 comments:
I think she is adorable! Is she from your own pattern or did you use an existing one?
Oh this is so sweet! Excellent first attempt, I can see you will be fantastic at this in no time at all!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)
Thank YOU so much!! She is from my own pattern, but based largely on the instructions from Little Jenny Wren on making Waldorf dolls.
Post a Comment