Are you doing Coupon Sense? I'm a Grape Nuts junkie~ love it hot (1 minute in the microwave) with my vanilla soy milk from Costco. I know that sounds weird, but I'm addicted. : )
$29.44! Great job! My husband would be thrilled if our pantry was so well stocked with cereal. Needless to say ours is dwindling and I need to get busy.
Becky---these are just store deals...no fancy coupons...but they are good deals!
ModGirl....we only eat cereal once a week (Sunday mornings) and so I am excited to have stocked our pantry for quite a while....we figured out the price per box....$.87!!
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
6 comments:
Are you doing Coupon Sense? I'm a Grape Nuts junkie~ love it hot (1 minute in the microwave) with my vanilla soy milk from Costco. I know that sounds weird, but I'm addicted. : )
$29.44! Great job! My husband would be thrilled if our pantry was so well stocked with cereal. Needless to say ours is dwindling and I need to get busy.
Becky---these are just store deals...no fancy coupons...but they are good deals!
ModGirl....we only eat cereal once a week (Sunday mornings) and so I am excited to have stocked our pantry for quite a while....we figured out the price per box....$.87!!
Wow, that's incredible!!!
What an artisitc (decorated!) photo of groceries;)...But seriously, good job!...the joy of homemaking!
Wow!!! What great bargain shopping!!
Post a Comment