Monday, March 23, 2009

Not in Vain

Death has been swallowed up in victory....thanks be to God!
He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, my dear brotheres, stand firm.
Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord,
because you know that your labor
in the Lord
is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:54-58

3 comments:

Mommy said...

"My flesh and my heart may fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever..."
Psalm 73:26

Rich and Cher said...

Hi there! You don't know me, but your story about your little girl reminded me so much of the little boy we lost that I had to write. Our little guy, Christian, went to heaven to be with His Saviour when I was just over 5 months pregnant. The raw pain has faded, but the mommy in me stills cries out to hold him and to know him. I'd like to share my blog post with you - the one I wrote when Christian would have been 4 years old. I don't know how to link things, so I'll do it the old fashioned way :) - www.portraitsoffaith.blogspot - just go to the archives to December 2006 and scroll down to the Dec.19 post. I hope it helps - the Lord is so gracious and understands our tears, dear sister - rest in Him. with Christian love, Cher

Mrs. MK said...

Thank you!!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4