Friday, May 29, 2009

Cinnamon

the softest yarn
the delicate lace ruffle

Just as I'd hoped.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have missed your posts!! I am praying for you!
The shawl is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Rebecca said...

oh my....

That just suits you perfectly. Your hair and complexion...just perfect.

So glad to hear from you~

Did I ever tell you how much I *LOVED* that photo of you and your little guys?!? It is just so beautiful! If I said it before, it bears repeating anyway.

Be well, my friend

nonna said...

Don't you love it when things become what you dreamed them to? Lovely. Just lovely. Perfect for YOU.

Kimmie said...

Is this you with the beautiful auburn hair...oh, I am so jealous.
;-) You are beautiful my sweet new friend.

Your shawl rocks. I love it.

Wish you could come over and knit.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4