Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Live with Less



Here at my house I have been going a little bit crazy....getting ready for a yard sale and realizing that our house is not going to get any bigger....so if the stuff is is overflowing, it means I have too much stuff.
Last week during our morning devotions, Mr. Wonderful read about the rich young ruler. It's still hitting home with me, and I am daily being convicted of my materialistic world-view. So I'm praying about how to live with less. Have you found ways to do this? Please comment and tell me what helps you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed this last post Katie. We too have been living a little more frugally. One we turned off our cable TV....reward....less monthly expense, more quality family time!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4