Monday, October 5, 2009

God's Way

Solomon showed his love for the LORD by walking according to the statutes of his father David, except that he offered sacrifices and burned incense on the high places....1 Kings 3:3

I want to worship God in the way
that is most pleasing to him....
not in tradition or habit,
but in complete obedience to ALL
that he commanded.
I am praying for God to reveal any
"excepts".

2 comments:

Andrews Seed said...

I love this picture, and so many of yours! I can't believe you don't have to use any kind of photo editor. Anyone can have decent pics when they have photoshop, but it takes real talent to take pictures that are good from the start.

Mrs. MK said...

Thank you! I am pretty happy about this photo....took it on a camping trip earlier this year.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4