Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rest-less

My mind is looking and searching, wanting promises that just aren't there. I want to KNOW that God will relent from sending calamity into my life, that the dark days are over and compassion is coming.

Right now it feels darker than ever, and I'm ready for heaven.
But He's calling me to continue, to be a faithful servant,
even through this.

4 comments:

Betty Jo said...

I came over to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, especially the heads up about the coupon copy fraud. I had no idea. Now I'm sitting here in a puddle of tears, after reading your About Me on the left. I would give anything if there was something I could do. or say, to help you feel better. I will definitely be praying for you. I lost my precious hubby, suddenly in Oct 2008, and I do not know what I would have done without my Lord's love and comfort. I too no longer wanted to be here until I thought of my son, daughter-in-love, and two precious granddaughters. They were suffering so much as well and the thought of putting them through any further suffering caused me to be willing to stay here as long as God wants me too. ♥

Anonymous said...

I wish there was something I could say or do to comfort you but I know there is nothing in my power to fill that dark void that's trying to consume you. I'm praying for you <3

Ebe said...

These are beautiful, heart breaking words. And he cares about them. He really does.

Bethany said...

Hello,
You do not know me but I found your blog through Molly's. You are a beautiful writer and I find comfort in your writings.
Thank you

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4