
Today I was thinking of all of the amusing things my boys have said to me since beginning this journey to baby #3. It really is a prerequisite to parenting to have a sense of humor in all things, and pregnancy is not an exception! This great picture of N was his impression of Mommy at Christmastime.
N, this morning as I am slowly and stiffly getting out of bed, "Mom, your tummy is really really big. WHY?" BECAUSE there's a really big baby in there!! Oh, well, maybe not as big as it might look from out here!
B, last week, "I am sure glad that I am not going to grow up to be a girl---I don't want to have a baby in MY tummy!"
N, at breakfast "Maybe one more day until baby? God will help him come out, right?" Yes, dear, thankfully God has it all planned---and he will help us get baby out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment