Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Without my Man


Tired, I am trying to get through today, the second with my Mr. MK. He's away on business and trying to get as much done as possible so we can go camping this weekend. As much fun as that sounds, what I really want is him home NOW. Do you ever have impatient moments like this? Where all I want is a big strong hug, and there's emptiness around the edges without him here.

1 comment:

Brambleberry said...

I know exactly how that feels. I hope that the time passes quickly.

I try to busy myself with a project when my husband is away. He often comes home to a newly wallpapered wall, a re-upholstered piece of furniture...something completely ridiculous and usually unnecessary.

We all have our quirks, right?!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4