Friday, June 8, 2007

Easy Minestrone




Last night, I was in a rush to make dinner, and the usual hamburger soup that I make was looking forlorn and missing something. So I bravely set out to change some things, and here's what I came up with----it was approved by Mr. MK (providing that next time there's hot bread of some kind to go with it) !



Easy Minestrone


Brown 1 lb. hamburger meat,
with garlic and onion powders,
salt and pepper.
Add 3-4 cups water,
3 beef low-sodium boullion cubes
3-4 cups mixed frozen vegtables
1 can of diced Italian style tomatoes
1 can of black or kidney beans.

When heated through, add 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
corn starch (mixed with cold water to form paste) to thicken as desired


Cook for 15 minutes, serve topped with grated parmesean cheese!

No comments:

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4