Friday, June 1, 2007

New Grass

Our grass, started from seed 2 weeks ago, is looking wonderful.

Of course, it might have something to do with the hours my dear, wonderful Mr.MK spent raking and composting and sprinkler-ing and fussing over it all. Soon there will be football games!


(and, yes, those are Christmas lights up, STILL! At first my excuse was I was too pregnant to be on a ladder, and now, well, I'll get back with you when I think of a good one!)

1 comment:

Brambleberry said...

With 3 little ones, you have all the reason in the world not to be taking down Christmas lights. I'm certain you have better things to be doing. Lights will wait...children tend to grow up overnight.

Enjoy!

Blessings!!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4