It is with a heavy heart that I continue to meet mommy's with aching hearts, yet it is a blessing that we can come together and understand the sufferings that each trial has brought to our lives. Your boys are so precious and your daughter Ellie is a beautiful handiwork of the Creator!!! I wish I could "fix" all the hurts, I guess the one thing that I know I have to do is meet the pain and keep the truth before me. May the Lord give grace each moment as the wound is so raw! Blessings to your family and thank you for stopping by.Your pictures are beautiful throughout your posts! My daughter has a Nikon D40, she was wondering what you used, as she is the one that takes all our pics, I just do not have time!!! Cindy www.weloveyoujoel.blogspot.com
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
2 comments:
ooooh! Love this picture!
It is with a heavy heart that I continue to meet mommy's with aching hearts, yet it is a blessing that we can come together and understand the sufferings that each trial has brought to our lives. Your boys are so precious and your daughter Ellie is a beautiful handiwork of the Creator!!! I wish I could "fix" all the hurts, I guess the one thing that I know I have to do is meet the pain and keep the truth before me. May the Lord give grace each moment as the wound is so raw! Blessings to your family and thank you for stopping by.Your pictures are beautiful throughout your posts! My daughter has a Nikon D40, she was wondering what you used, as she is the one that takes all our pics, I just do not have time!!!
Cindy
www.weloveyoujoel.blogspot.com
Post a Comment