A little of this, a little of that, and what makes up my daily thoughts and activities....
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Reasons He's Wonderful, part 3
He rescued this, an Ellie rose.
Today would have been her birthday.
We visited the cemetary for the first time....
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, that's really thoughtful--an Ellie rose.
I'm sure today was a hard day. I have no wise words to make it go away. I was just praying for my husband last night, praying through some stress and pain, and the Lord kind of put the phrase into my mind "press into it."
Don't know if that's helpful for you today. Made me cry last night, though.
Hello - I am so glad you visited my blog, because now I have the blessing of knowing you. I've been wandering through your archives - reading of your joys and sorrows. You have a beautiful, godly way of expressing yourself. I'll return soon ...
Just dropping by again. I agree with the commenter above on your way of expression. So sorry things have been so difficult for you the last while. May you continue to feel God's nearness guiding your little family! Blessings and love, Valerie
Thank you for visiting my blog and providing comfort to me in the knowledge that I am not alone. I am so glad that now I can visit yours. I now that Wednesday was hard. You are not alone.
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
5 comments:
Wow, that's really thoughtful--an Ellie rose.
I'm sure today was a hard day. I have no wise words to make it go away. I was just praying for my husband last night, praying through some stress and pain, and the Lord kind of put the phrase into my mind "press into it."
Don't know if that's helpful for you today. Made me cry last night, though.
Hello - I am so glad you visited my blog, because now I have the blessing of knowing you. I've been wandering through your archives - reading of your joys and sorrows. You have a beautiful, godly way of expressing yourself. I'll return soon ...
Praying for you. I'm sure this is a very painful time.
Just dropping by again. I agree with the commenter above on your way of expression.
So sorry things have been so difficult for you the last while. May you continue to feel God's nearness guiding your little family! Blessings and love, Valerie
Mrs. MK,
Thank you for visiting my blog and providing comfort to me in the knowledge that I am not alone. I am so glad that now I can visit yours. I now that Wednesday was hard. You are not alone.
Post a Comment