Congrats!!! That is so wonderful! I still remember my first books. It's a moment that sticks with you forever. I wanted to let you know that I talked to Braden Sunday at church, and was reminded of what a sweet little gentleman he is! What godly little men you have raised! They are a constant blessing. :)
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
2 comments:
A BIG hooray,
on this happy day,
I'll say!
Congrats!!! That is so wonderful! I still remember my first books. It's a moment that sticks with you forever. I wanted to let you know that I talked to Braden Sunday at church, and was reminded of what a sweet little gentleman he is! What godly little men you have raised! They are a constant blessing. :)
Post a Comment