
Where is your cell phone? countertop
Your hair colour? Auburn
Your hair colour? Auburn
Your mother? pretty
Your father? funny
Your favourite thing? sunshine
Your dream last night? stillness
Your dream goal? Joyful
Your dream last night? stillness
Your dream goal? Joyful
The room you're in? Cold
Your hobby? photography
Your fear? depression
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Debt-free
Where were you last night? Starbucks
What you're not? svelte
What you're not? svelte
One of your wish-list items? Shoes
Where you grew up? happy
Where you grew up? happy
The last thing you did? cooked
What are you wearing? coat
Your TV? ick.
Your computer? time warp
Can't live without? Jesus
Your mood? pensive
Your mood? pensive
Missing someone? Ellie
Your car? gas-hog
Something you're not wearing? earmuffs
Something you're not wearing? earmuffs
Favourite shop? Yarn Store
Your summer? beautiful
Love someone? my boys
Love someone? my boys
Love/Hate Relationship? T-Tapp
Current addiction? blogging
Your favourite colour? Brown
Your favourite colour? Brown
When is the last time you laughed? Last night
When is the last time you cried? this morning
3 comments:
It's so nice to get to "know" you a little better!
Oh, I enjoyed this! I think I'll do it tonight myself.
Never heard of T-Tapp before but I found it on you tube.
I also have a link to Teresa Tapp's website on my homepage. Really a great workout....I am trying to get back into shape....a long uphill battle!
Post a Comment