Friday, November 21, 2008

Whew!

What a week! I am not sure what is harder:
the days when they are sick, whiny and clingy,
or when they finally feel better.....and the past 4 days
worth of energy and attitudes come bursting forth.
But there has been some good times, too.
“As for His failing you, never dream of it—hate the thought.
The God who has been sufficient until now, should be trusted to the end.”
Charles Spurgeon

2 comments:

Designerof3 said...

Haha, this made me laugh. I can relate! We've promised the girls a "smores night" this evening when Andy gets home from work. Amazing how they look forward to one thing ALL day long.

Laura said...

We've been having that here too. So it begins... I do love the snuggle time, though, don't you??

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4