Monday, March 9, 2009

Who is this Big Boy???

"no problem, Mom, I can do it, easy!"
He worked extra hard to finish his reading book,
just in time for Saturday and a special reward....
playtime and french fries at the local fastfood playplace.

.
.
Nathan, I am so proud of you!
You are growing into such a confident, helpful young man!
I'm glad I get to be your Momma!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Good job, Nathan!! Good job, mommy. (:

Laura said...

Congratulations Nathan! Joshie is on lesson 40. Too bad we didn't live closer, you could give him a few pointers.

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a smile!!! Godd job Nathan *and* Momma!

Becky Avella said...

I used this book to teach my girls to read. It is great and they are both really strong readers now. Have fun!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4