I love this post! Your boys are indeed very blessed to have you as their mom. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy what God supplies. May He bless you and fill your heart with even more joy and grace.
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
2 comments:
I was thinking about you this morning and just wanted to stop by and say hi. How are you?
These are such great pictures. Your boys are so lucky to be growing up with such a great mom.
Love and prayers,
Becky
I love this post! Your boys are indeed very blessed to have you as their mom. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy what God supplies. May He bless you and fill your heart with even more joy and grace.
Post a Comment