I know saying, "Don't be afraid" won't work, so I'm praying for peace and rest and the freedom from fear that only He can give you. I'm also praying for your little Babycakes.
I have been praying for you-God has put you on my heart several times over the past few days. I have been praying for peace with no fear, for joy to fill that spot where fear would consume you or at least try. I will continue to pray for peace, joy and His presence to come and fill those spots that want to doubt.
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
6 comments:
Thinking of you often.
Praying for you...
I know saying, "Don't be afraid" won't work, so I'm praying for peace and rest and the freedom from fear that only He can give you. I'm also praying for your little Babycakes.
Praying for you and love you guys!
My dear friend;
I have been praying for you-God has put you on my heart several times over the past few days. I have been praying for peace with no fear, for joy to fill that spot where fear would consume you or at least try. I will continue to pray for peace, joy and His presence to come and fill those spots that want to doubt.
love you dear one;
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Prayers for you today. He is able.
Post a Comment