Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Picture and a Prayer

This morning was another *photo shoot*
of our Sweet 7.   The ultrasound nurse was so kind to pause
and let us just watch Baby for a minute....
we even saw his mouth moving,  his hands towards his face,
and his head turn a bit.  The big boys were with us, 
and they were so excited!
Nathan thought he saw Baby sucking his thumb?
Sweet 7 is right on track in all of his growth measurements,
and is continuing his pattern of vigorous activity!!

But the was a bit of scary news.   
The amniotic fluid has been borderline low
for 3 weeks now, 
 but today it is officially below the range of normal.   
I am not sure how concerned to be,
but there were words said
(like "increased risk of a cord accident")
that make my heart stop.

We're going back Monday for another peek....
please pray with us for protection and peace!


7 comments:

The Powell Family said...

I am a follower, and the second I read this I wanted you to know~
When I went in at 35 weeks on a Friday, my fluid was at zero. My heart sank. I spent that night in the hospital, hooked up to fluids. It went up to a 6, and they put me on bed rest. I had an appt that Monday am, and my fluid was back down to three. So, they kept me on bedrest and delivered my precious boy-completely healthy and teeny tiny (5lbs, 1oz) that Thursday. Everything was perfect. I'll be praying the same over you!

Becky Avella said...

I'm praying. Can't wait to celebrate when we see pictures of that precious baby in your arms.

Kimmie said...

praying for you my friend...peace, peace, God's peace for you.

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Melissa Joy said...

Praying with you, K! Will check back on Monday for an update. Praying that this wiggly, energetic little boy will soon be wiggly & energetic in your arms! (((hugs)))
God be with your hearts this weekend.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I am praying. I think of you and Baby Boy often

Brambleberry said...

Praying!

Ebe said...

Praying and thinking about you today.

love,
ebe

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4