
I must admit, I am enjoying the new direction that this blog is taking since purchasing my new camera. And yes, this blog seems to have a mind of it's own--evolving and changing right along. I am loving having a place to post the latest and greatest of the happenings around here, the always adorable pictures of my boys, and the small indulgences I find in taking totally frivolous pictures of (dare I say it) *nearly* everything in sight. It would seem that one can have alot of fun with a captive (or non-existent) audience!!
But the most interesting thing is that I can take my camera, zoom way in to the subject, and you'll never see the dust bunnies under the piano, the ants that are taking over the dining room, and the fact that I have bluish purple circles under my eyes from weathering the night of a 12 hour nursing strike.
Poor Ian is crashed out now, and we hope he eats again when he wakes up. It was not fun.
3 comments:
i just love baby pictures!
Well, goodness! How could someone so cute go on a nursing strike? I'm sure it worked itself out as this post was several days ago...but no fun at the time, I'm sure! Being a mommy of a little one with other little ones running around is challenging enough!
It was difficult! Poor cutie! But yes, he's doing much better now. And we have no idea what was wrong. Thankfully he has lots of backup energy stores ( the cutest thunder thighs you ever saw!)
Post a Comment