Monday, June 4, 2007

Ian's First Camping Trip

Ian riding in our new (well, OLD) motorhome
(that does not have air conditioning)
on the first day over 95* here.
Once we were off the highway and on onto the
back road that leads to the camp
B and N were able to get out of their seats.
I think this was their favorite part of the trip.
Ian about to dissolve into tears as we pulled in.


Whew! We made it and are taking a bike ride!






This little guy just couldn't be happier!



Going hiking with Daddy---
I was lagging behind just to take pictures--
had nothing to do with the heat
or my being out of shape
or that I was carrying Ian.




B with his new-found feather--the best find of our hike.


My find---forget-me-nots!


Back to Camp and a game of pinecone baseball!



B really smacked this one!

Happy Boys!




Ian had a blast---we think.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went camping with a baby! We still haven't taken a real vacation with the boys and my youngest is 3. Soon, though, soon. They really want to go someplace, it seems. Great pictures. And funny that you would mention you aren't out of shape. I always find myself hanging back to take pictures. Something about boys with their dads on a hike - very sweet.

Mrs. MK said...

Thanks, Linda!

We had a great time---and Ian slept very well. Of course, camping in a motorhome isn't really camping!

Hope you get to take a vacation soon!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4