Friday, June 15, 2007

Weeds

The weed war has begun.

These nasty things always find a way into your socks. Yuck.
We are off for another weekend of camping.
I have a thing about wanting a hand project for going camping. For all those spare, leisurely moments I imagine happening while Ian is alseep and theboys are off doing boy things with Daddy and Grandpa C. and Grandpa D. and Uncle J. and Uncle B. and Uncle M. (well, the last one really isn't an uncle, but we pretend!!) Oh, yes, did I forget to mention that this is like a family reunion-type camp trip, exept for the reunion part, seeing how we all live within 20 miles of each other? It's going to be great fun!
Where was I? Oh, yes, a PROJECT!! So I came up with something pretty to work on, so stay tuned for Monday's post to see if I completed it!!

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Hey there!
I found your blog...hope that's okay. Now I know who Mrs. MK is...when you left the comment on the dress for my niece.
Hope you had a wonderful time camping! :)

Mrs. MK said...

Hi!

We had a great time!! We even stayed an extra day!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4