A post without pictures???!!! Well, it's just that sort of day----where every light in the house is on and it still feels dark and dreary and cold and windy and drafty.......I have yet to learn how to take a decent indoor, artificial light picture. Any tips???
But I have had a wonderful afternoon, cooking and baking away!! The kitchen is filled with delicious smells, and the quiet has been only interupted by the bubbling pot of potatoes, simmering away into a creamy soup.
While I am not Martha
or Anna
or even my dear Miss Gracie
I do still dearly love to cook,
especially for friends and family.
Today's efforts will hopefully be enjoyed by my neighbor and her family who have just had a new baby!
The Menu:
Oven Baked BBQ Chicken
Creamy Dreamy Mashed Potatoes
Corn and Green Beans
Homemade Challah Rolls
Triple Chocolate Chewy Cookies with Vanilla Ice Cream
2 comments:
Sounds delicious! Meals around here have been very basic as of late... the stomach flu doesn't help creativity!
What a delicious menu - I'd love some of that dessert right about now!
No picture taking tips - mine don't come out too good if I don't have natural light either.
Manuela
Post a Comment