Monday, December 31, 2007

Wait on the Lord, wait quietly, wait trustingly. He holds every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year in His hands. Thank Him in advance for what the future holds, for He is already there.
Elisabeth Elliot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been such a long time since I have been over here. I haven't had much time for blogging lately and I've usually just quick used the upstairs office computer and I don't have your site bookmarked on there.
have so enjoyed catchiing up a bit. You have some lovely and thought-provoking post.
Yes, thank God for His faithfulness that will go with us into the coming year in spite of our fears!
And a big congratulations on your new little one!!!! : ) : )
God bless you and your family!

Brambleberry said...

Such wise words. Thank you for sharing the quote...a great reminder.

Becky Avella said...

I love your blog! It is just so elegant. Your photos and heart really inspire me. I don't comment much, but I'm here almost daily. Thank you so much for your prayers for our family. It means so much to me! Thank you also for this quote from Elisabeth Elliot. It was just what I needed tonight.

Love,
Becky A.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4