Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ellie Rene

~~~~Psalm 139:13-16~~~~
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
We miss you already.

8 comments:

Brambleberry said...

My dear. I am crying with you.

Anonymous said...

May Our Awesome God comfort and keep you and your family, My heart is breaking for you!! I read your blog often and I was so sad today. Big hugs

girlgoneglad said...

I'm praying for you all so much!
With All My Love,
Katie

vintage girl at heart said...

So very sorry ... may your faith keep you strong......

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about this. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers from a French mom..

Unknown said...

Oooooooooooohhhhhh... [cries]. Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

So very sorry, my heart hurts for all of you. May you feel God holding you real tight. with love from a mom and grandmom ~

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4