I am so excited to try this! You're right the possibilities are endless! Thanks for sharing.
I envy your creative abilities! I wish I knew how to really sew. I keep wishing I had a mentor here that could teach me how to sew and can and quilt and do all the homemaking things I didn't learn growing up. You are an inspiration. : )
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
1 comment:
I am so excited to try this! You're right the possibilities are endless! Thanks for sharing.
I envy your creative abilities! I wish I knew how to really sew. I keep wishing I had a mentor here that could teach me how to sew and can and quilt and do all the homemaking things I didn't learn growing up. You are an inspiration. : )
: ) Becky
Post a Comment