Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Words of Wisdom


Stephanie reminds of the futility of the many things we chase----and I find my heart convicted. Right now I find myself chasing many things----in hopes of escape from the daily emotions that grieving brings. But peace is not found by anxious doing,
but in contentment being with the Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was grieving in my life I loved the fact that Jesus wept!! Thank you God that you felt that pain and that you understood that feeling. Thank you Lord that you came as a babe and that you felt our emotions and that you LOVED us enough. MK hang on and I love that you are doing an Ian week. My heart is soooooo sad for you and that is normal.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4