Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Girls will be Girls, and Boys will be Boys!



This is too cute---
it made me smile,

and then long for
what I do not have.
Next, I praised the Lord
for the three boys
who are all boy,
and who give me kisses!

2 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I'm reliving all of this through your blog posts. I remember these dark days. I'm glad you have your blog to process your emotions and to share with many others who can be praying for you. There will be joy again.

My love and prayers,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words. From reading your blog, sounds like things have been tough for you.

I hope what I wrote was a blessing.

Dean

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4