Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring?

This year, maybe more than ever before,

I am watching. waiting. observing. searching.

for the signs of life in this world around me.

While it is a struggle to go on, to see the season change,

it's good to remember how to do spring.....

rejoicing in every little thing that grows!

The search for beauty in the everyday,

the poetry in the prosaic, the meaningful in the mundane,

These are the inner call of our hearts towards God,

the all-surpassing beautiful One.....

only He can truly satify my craving for loveliness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written!
Once again I have enjoyed my visit. I just love the way you capture the moment on film.
That geocache thing sounds fun!
Spring is hope and Hope is God! Praying for you and your little family! : )

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4