Monday, July 14, 2008

"I would be afraid, too..."


Words of compassion and empathy,
in just a quick snippet of conversation,
have lifted my spirits and encouraged me.
I am not crazy for being so scared.
I am learning to walk in faith.

2 comments:

Brambleberry said...

I wish I had the right words to say...please know that I pray for you every time God lays you on my heart.

An Adventurer in the World said...

Mrs. MK,

I followed the link from your comment at Like Merchant Ships and then realized, you are the guest blogger from Shannon's site.

My heart goes out to you. Your pain is so very fresh. And yet there is life and joy in this blog. I will be returning to read more. Thank you for choosing joy.

in Christ,

deb meyers

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4