Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's to come...

What an amazing God we serve!!
He is wise and kind and good,
even when we are crushed.
What a day it will be in heaven
when we can all recount His faithfulness,
His constancy in our darkest hours!
While at times my heart trembles
to face the future,
I am confident that the God
who holds me now
will hold me through
the suffering to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a lovely blog, mrs.mk...

i am looking forward to getting to *know* you a bit better. thanks for sharing yourself here.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

This photo is exquisite... and your words laden with Truth.

A friend recently sent me a link to your blog. I love your glimpses of beauty, your insights of wisdom, and your faith. As I have time I look forward to reading more of your story in the archives.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4