Monday, November 3, 2008

From the Rocking Chair

Usually, when in my living room,
I sit on the couch, eyes looking down and in,
boys snuggled up on each side, reading aloud.
Yesterday I was surprised by a change of perspective.....
and inspired to enjoy the outward view.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

So beautiful! I love this season.

Betsy said...

beautiful!

Vintagesquirrel said...

Is this really the view from your window? At first, I thought that this was a stock photo. How lovely!

Mrs. MK said...

Vintage Squirrel, yes, this is my view. I did edit the photo on Picnik (photo editting site) and upped the colors a bit.

The closer red bush is a snowball....it is truly a year round beauty!

Brambleberry said...

I don't think I'd ever leave my seat it this is what I could look at all day! Beautiful!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4