Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Saturday

This morning, we woke up silly.
Believe me, that doesn't happen very often!
Now, Mr. Wonderful is often very silly,
but I am ashamed to say that very rarely
does the bug cross my immune defense system.
Today was a happy exception!
A day full of fun,
and ending with my favorite meal
*waffles*
and football in the rain!



***note to self *** Be more silly!


6 comments:

Joni Kaye said...

I think that is great advice for everyone!! Thanks for sharing!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Silliness is good, especially for little hearts. On Friday I picked up my six year old from school wearing funny glasses and we both laughed and laughed. I realized then, and even commented to his teacher, that I should be silly more often.

Your photos are precious.

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way. I very rarely allow myself to be silly. Need to do that more often.

Becky Avella said...

Silliness is a cure for so many things. : ) I'm glad you had fun. I love the photos, too.

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Fall.

Love,
Becky

Mrs. MK said...

Joni, glad it made you smile!

Mod Girl...I want to see your funny glasses!! I'm sure it would inspire me! Please do a silly post soon!

Molly...isn't it strange how serious we are? When did that happen? I like what you said about not allowing yourself to be silly...maybe that's what I've been doing, too.

Becky, you are an inspriration! Your continuing joy is such a help to me!

Roberta said...

Definitely know what you mean. I used to be more fun...being a grown up can be such serious business. ;)

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4