Friday, November 7, 2008

It's a Free Gift


Everyone needs an 11 foot handmade scarf....
comment and you're in....
drawing will be held on Thanksgiving Day!

31 comments:

Brambleberry said...

Everyone certainly does! I'd love to be in the running!

Rebekah said...

Ohhh...I'd LOVE it!

Joni Kaye said...

I would love to win that beautiful scarf!!
Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love that scarf. I really hope I win.

Thanks, Kate!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

My husband and I became engaged on a sunny day in September. At Christmas he gave me a hat and scarf. In February we married and I left the warm south and moved to frigid, windy Ohio. I've loved wearing a warm scarf on a chilly day ever since. Enter me!

Becky Avella said...

Oh wow! What a great prize. I'd love to be entered for a chance to win. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. It really is beautiful. : )

Ed de Blieck said...

Yeah. No thanks.

Laura said...

Georgeous! I'm in....

Anonymous said...

What a lovely scarf ! ... Is the giveaway open to foreign readers ? (anyway, it's REALLY a lovely scarf !!!)

Mrs. MK said...

French Mom....yep, it's open to everyone! Just be sure to keep checking in....since I don't have a way of contacting you if you win! Thanks!

Roberta said...

Oh pretty! You are so talented! I'd love to enter your drawing. :)

Rooney's Little Musings said...

If I win, I will find a way to wear it!!!

Stephanie said...

Nice scarf! Hopefully you ship to Canada. :)

Hannah said...

You know how to get the lurkers out!
:)
I think it's beautiful.
Hannah

Ed de Blieck said...

Oh - I like it fine, but for a bloke? It'd just be 11 more feet of clutter in a cupboard...

;)

Mrs. MK said...

Ah, but this scarf is humble, not above being gifted to someone who is not a bloke! But really, it's OK, you don't HAVE to be part of the drawing.....

:-)

Bet said...

Lovely scarf! Thanks for the opportunity to win it.

Vintagesquirrel said...

Oooooh, are those shades of purple and brown?...my favorites! I would really love to be included in your super scarf giveaway.

Michelle (vintagesquirrel)
bailey4236[at]verizon[dot]net

girlgoneglad said...

Georgous you are SO talented! I'd love to be in your drawing!!!

The Cascio Whirlwind said...

Very nice! I'd love to win it as I am a knitter!

kaci jo said...

Love it!

~~Deby said...

You are right..everyone needs one..it is so lovely...a what a great day to draw the name
Deby
yesipray at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Even Grandma's. Please put my name in the hat!

Jamie said...

Ooohh that's beautiful and I could use it after moving back to the midwest after living in the south for 6 years! I came over from Becky's blog. I lost two babies to miscarriage, one in Aug. of 06 and the other in Feb/March of 07. My blog is private but I shared much of my heart during that time on there. You can email me at zjmleko@gmail.com. Our second loss was more difficult as I was further along, but God totally sustained me during that time (it took 3 weeks to 'miscarry') and answered my prayers. Anyway...that scarf is beautiful and I'd love to be entered in your contest! Thanks!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Please enter me! It is beautiful...

ruesaintgermain@yahoo.com

Stacy

peeking out villa villekulla said...

How lovely is that! I haven't gotten a new scarf in a few years.. and not nearly as wonderful as that one!

neeter said...

It's beautiful and I love the colors.

Lisa said...

11 feet!! Sweet! Count me in!

MamaBirdEmma said...

Gorgeous~!

cslewis3147 said...

oooh I love scarves

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Molly's quite some time ago and keep coming back. I love, love, love your photos! And I'd love the scarf too if you just so happen to draw my name :)

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4