Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day of Delights

ALL of my family
put effort in
to make my day
very special.
Last weekend, Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids.
Today, my mom and two sisters took me shopping
while Mr.Wonderful stayed home with the boys.
I enjoyed every minute,
then came home to dinner in the crockpot,
special gifts and projects done.
What a treat this day has been!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Happiness of birthdays, friend!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Smiles. Happy Birthday. I'm glad you had a day of treats.

whitey said...

First time to post but have been following you on your path of healing, Happy Birthday and what a sweet family you have.

Brambleberry said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Due to a computer breakdown, I didn't come to read your blog for days...so, here is a late "Happy birthday to you !"
BTW, I'm a December girl too;-)

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4